Me, Kevin & Young Eun ...

One of the highlights of being here in Korea has been meeting some strange people. And when it comes to strange, you can't do any better than Canadian-turned Yankee Kevin Puloski, who I met while staying at the Seoul Backpackers (Deluxe). Through Kevin I met a lovely Korean girl called Young Eun, with whom we spent one delightful drunken evening in ... erm ... October? Cripes, the old memory's on the fritz. Anyway, here's some snaps that Young Eun took that night. She also made some movies of us singing at a norebang (Korean karaoke), including one spectacular clip of Kevin and I performing "Paperback Writer" but Blogger seems to be having a coronary when I try to upload it, so you'll just have to imagine ...


I really like this one, taken down at the Chonggyechon stream project. Arty.


This one could almost be a band shot. Taken out the front of a Sweet Buns franchise. My favourite place to be!


Me and Kevin clowning around. Heck, someone's got to do it.


Kevin shows off his amazing strength - check the look on Young Eun's face. Priceless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to PC Bangs!