Mokochukcha*

Mokochukcha, you know you want to. Look at me: I want to. Look at everyone else: they want to. You want to. Stay.

Mokochukcha, do you know what happens to yesterdays? Do they turn into tomorrows? Who cares, your glass is empty.

Mokochukcha, I’m seeing lots of purple and strawberry colours. Is this bad? Please tell me it’s okay. You’re all purple. I’m purple.

Mokochukcha, I want to dance but my feet are unwilling and there’s no one to dance with. You know you want to. Shall we?

Mokochukcha, is this eternity? Your smile? Our crazy dance? Is this what keeps people up all night, long after they should be at home in bed?

Mokochukcha, what do you dream of besides crazy dancing? Do you get drunk in your dreams too? I know I do. I do all sorts of things.

Mokochukcha, look at me: are people born for each other, or just for themselves? Why do we have to die anyway? Perhaps you know.

Mokochukcha, let’s meet up again. In a soju bar, in a nightclub or even on the street. I'll recognise you and we’ll do it all over again.

Mokochukcha, you know you want to. Live.


*trans: “Drink and die".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to PC Bangs!

imaginary cities: vorti --